Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween! Party! Treats!

Hello Friends!

I'm back!

Halloween fervor has taken hold,
and I've been on a roll,
making another spoolie doll
for my friend Rosa's birthday:


The images I use on the doll and coffin
are from Paper Whimsy,
I think they have just the right mysterious look for Halloween!
Plus I "gothed" them up a little with dark circles under the eyes
and burgundy lips ;)
The little BOO banner I got on Pinterest
from the Witch's Larder
Right click on the banner to save for your own use:



Here are all the coffins from my swap group:

And a close-up of Pam's over-the-top graveyard vignette:



These next photos are of our spooky treats:


Pam used edible food coloring and stamped right on these wonton wrappers:
 
 
OK, here is my dubious attempt to make Jack-o-lantern faces
on some pumpkin macarons:


 And look at this sweet and simple Halloween packaging:


 

There's still plenty of time for Halloween crafting,
so here are some more images for you:





 


Click to enlarge, right click and save!
 
More Friday fun to be had at Fabulously Creative Friday!  
Lots of links to lovely pinks at Pink Saturday.
Creative living, decorating, and craft ideas at Inspired Sunday!
For links to lovely, shabby, chippy whites, stop by Blissful Whites Wednesday!
Lovely, cottagey links at Feathered Next Friday!
 
♥♥♥Thank you so much for visiting and for all your lovely comments!! ♥♥♥
Have a great week!
 
 
 

 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

Hi, Lorraine -- I am so remiss not saying thanks for visiting Marmelade Gypsy and for your comments. Oh, my! I am in a Halloween daze after this one! I love your coffins and the spool doll and pumpkin macarons? I'm impressed! Thanks for sharing the images, too. They're fabulous!

Tea in the Library said...

Hi Lorraine. I am knocked out by the spoolies . Love the wonton wrappers!!! Have a great week!

Wendy Aspinall said...

so sad i don't live nearer .... lorraine looks like you had a
boo-t-ful time... love your spoolie witch boo hugs wendy

loz said...

WOW!! These are amazing Lorraine. Wish I was coming to your house for trick or treat..Loz... I saw this on MIM

Unknown said...

Wow this is spooky, thank you for joining us over at MIM.Hugs Kerry xx

pinkkandy said...

Have a lovely week-end..and I ask God to bless you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...