Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving and Freebies!

I just want to do a quick post to wish everyone a
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Also wanted to show you, before we head into
"All Christmas All the Time",
a pic of the Fall Fairy Pocket that I made for my
Art Party's November swap:


A grateful heart. And I truly am grateful for all the blessings in my life.

Here's a sweet little Thanksgiving image,
you have just enough time to print and use as a tag for
your Thanksgiving goodies!!


And another!
Click to enlarge, right click and save!

Have a happy and safe weekend!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Wendy Aspinall said...

Happy thanksgiving to you Lorraine and your Fall fearie pocket is darling...hugs wendy

Ann said...

YOUR FALL FAIRIE POCKET IS BEAUTIFUL!!
tHANKSGIVING bLESSINGS TO YOU!

Laurie said...

Very cute "fairy" pocket! I love the sparkles! Thank you for the postcards -- I really like the tiny chef with the huge tray! I hope your Thanksgiving was as delicious as mine!

JoAnne said...

I love your faerie pocket Lorraine! Thanks for the sweet images. Hope your Thanksgiving was a happy one.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I was at Joanne's blog and saw the Awesome and so creative matchbox that you made for that swap!!
WOW!!! It's just GREAT!!!
Deb :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...