Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Linky Party

Soooo, two linky parties today!! Party, party, party! :)

Here is the May Day basket I made for Kari's May Basket Swap:
(Click pictures to enlarge.)

My "basket" is actually an embossed tin bucket,
I wanted to do something a little different.
I'm a rebel.

Here's a close up of the little May banner I made...I love it!



And an even closer-up view, just cuz she's so cute:



And packed inside:

Vintage doily, crepe paper, millinery flowers, and postcard.
Everything else was from an estate sale, thrifted,
or handmade except for the journal and rubber stamp.
And the candy. ;)

And just to make it more fun,
once the package was in the mail,
I sent Karen (my swappee?) this picture to pique her interest:


And the next day I sent her this:


Visit Decor to Adore for more adorable Spring crafts.

And hop over to How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
and more pink delights.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Love, love LOVE it all!

Your sweet package arrived safe and sound. Thank you SO much.

Thank you for linking up!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very pretty basket filled with very nice goodies.
deb

Bluebirds and Roses said...

Wow! Inspiring and creative..love it HPS!

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


She is very cute!


~ Gabriela ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...