Friday, April 1, 2011

Pink Saturday!

Pink Saturday!
I have been wanting to get it together to join in on this for awhile--
who doesn't love PINK?
I thought I'd show you another car I made for my circus wagon:

It seems like I am seeing vintage circus stuff everywhere now!
Stampington featured them in their
Creative Impulse newsletter last week.
And have you visited Michaels dollar bin lately?
All manner of supercute vintage circus items:
notecards, journals, stamps, treat bags, etc.
If you want to get in on the circus (band)wagon, check it out!
But grab a coupon first! :)

Here's a little Pierrette
that I pinked up for you:Click, right click and save!
Please visit How Sweet the Sound for more Pink Saturday inspiration!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

pinkkandy said...

Happy Pink Saturday...Ladies....another week-end traveling the pink highway....God Bless you and remember to hug someone...only if they want it!

Unknown said...

Charming creations, Lorraine. Love your presentation ...
Happy April PS ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

GIVEAWAY ENDS 4/5

JoAnne said...

So sweet Lorraine. I love it! Thanks for the image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...