Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thrift Store Thursday!

Oh, I have not been doing my rounds at the thrift stores lately, and a day like today makes me wish I had! I scored some lovely goodies...

OK, so it's just rick-rack, but it's ivory and there must be over 100 yards on this roll, and it's aged beautifully, hard to tell in the photo. And I can dye it.

Beautiful, dreamy vintage lots...


Whatever shall I do with this sweet little vintage bank...

Aaahh...ribbon dispenser...

Love this little pincushion...I'll replace the santa with a charm...

Silver....must...have...silver...

This cherub has the sweetest face...cuter than the photo...

Seriously, sooooo cute....



OK, now I have to go make stuff. Tune in tomorrow for Freebie Friday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...