Monday, February 7, 2011

Hearts and Flowers!!

I am so looking forward to Friday night,
one of my fave shops, Paper Tales,
is having a Valentine Swap ;
here's what I'm swapping:


A paper cone trimmed with beads and raggedy red rose trim...
Within are tucked some little art goodies of the
red, pink and romantic type :)

Ever since our last *aRt*pArTy*!! meeting,
I have been adding to my Valentine Art Journal,
here are some of the spreads I've been working on.

I just love Valentine's Day, what lovely inspiration!!



I will post more layouts tomorrow...ish...
Hope you are all having fun with your Valentine crafting!!

1 comment:

Ann said...

your Valentine cone is beautiful..love the beads! Fabulous art journal..your love for Valentine's Day just shines in it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...