Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ocean Beach

Yesterday was a gloriously beautiful sunny day, and I headed down to Ocean Beach, with its shell shops, antique malls, and cute little boutiques to see what I could find for my vintage vacation swap partner.


I don't even know who my partner is yet, but I have a theme in mind, and I'm the kind of girl who takes a theme and runs with it! Well, I do not know how Vignettes--a fabulous shoppe stocked (a truly gauche term for the beautiful vignettes created by the various designer/dealers) with all manner of things vintage, French, shabby, sparkly, flowery, bejewelled--could have escaped my radar for so long!!


There are rooms and rooms of wonderful antique, vintage and handmade items, you can just breathe in the inspiration!

Regardez-vous:




I took the pics with my iPhone, so they don't really do justice to the soft vintage beauty of this shoppe. Can't wait to go back!!
And yes, I did find a little something for my swap partner! ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...